1. The newsletter is printed quarterly (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall).
2017 submission deadlines are:
Winter -- Monday, January 16
Spring -- Monday, April 10
Summer -- Monday, July 17
Fall -- to be determined
2. Articles submitted for publication should be typed in a Microsoft Word document, left justified, single-spaced or double-spaced. Articles need not be formatted; they will be converted to the newsletter's format. The article should include a title and the author's name. Author's contact information will be included at the end of the article. A list of references is optional. (Note: Please do not link the references to the article citations using End Note or similar software.)
3. Articles are typically 1 to 4 pages in length; there is no exact word limit. Contact the editor with questions.
4. Submission deadlines are posted to the SCCPA Member Forum approximately one month in advance, with follow-up reminders two weeks and one week before deadline.
5. E-mail articles to the editor.
6. E-mail advertisements to the editor. Provide the text attached as a Word document or printed in the body of the e-mail. SCCPA members are entitled to one free ad per year. All other ads must be paid by check in advance. See rates and payment directions under "Advertise with Us."
7. The SCCPA newsletter does not accept articles or advertisements that suggest a political preference. (This guideline is in place to maintain the newsletter's nonprofit standing.)
8. The SCCPA newsletter does not publish articles that are self-promotional. Articles may contain contact information (e.g., business address, e-mail, and phone number) at the end of the article.
9. The content of articles and ads should be informed by the most recent version of the code of ethics published by the American Psychological Association.
10. The editor reserves the right to refuse any submitted article or ad.
Send your item(s) to the Newsletter Editor: [interim contact: Annette Taylor, email@example.com ]